What do you do when you find a text message on your husband's cell that says "if you want to stop being physical" and he denies anything is going on? At this point, I'm so mad I don't know what I want to do!

The first 3 days of our cell biling cycle and he has sent and received 434 messages. The bad thing about this latest text that I found was that it is his boss and my mom is her boss. I'm honestly tired of all of it!

tonim11

Asked by tonim11 at 2:39 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• If it were me I'd call her & ask if anything's going on.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 2:41 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• He is cheating, plain and simple. You can't live like that and you know it. A woman's intuition is her best gift:)
    Anonymous

• 434 messages in 3 days
    this sounds like it is not a normal bill for you

i would trust your instincts

what does your gut say is going on?

has he ever broken trust in the past?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I am a bit confused here, your mom is his boss and this is the text about stopping being physical?

Answer by older at 2:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• what else did it say? Ewe....
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• i'd call her. i've done that in past relationships. it's surprising how much people will admit.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:45 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• i have been ther e and done that, The hardest thing is not to accuse the person and not to dig. But my boyfriend did all that and more... But you know what.. I quit digging and accussing and started living my life and i was giving him time to see what he was going to miss. and you know all the bs stopped!!! So if i was you i would sit back and live your life for you and your kids.. if you have any. I know your angry trust me I have been there so much that I couldnt cry no more.. I just wanted to hurt him and her...
    deverrick

Answer by deverrick at 2:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• No the lady with the text is his boss and OP's mother is the lady's boss.
    Anonymous

• I average about 4000 text a month JUST me lol..
    Maybe you should just ask..maybe its not what you read at all..maybe it was something different..BUT dont assume bad things right away..
    AND im so sorry if it IS what you think it is :(
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 2:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• So your Mom is your DH's bosses, boss. What does that have to do with anything? Out of all the texts only one said something you did not like? Truthfully, tell you find out more. Some hard evidence he is cheating. There is not much you can do.

Answer by louise2 at 2:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2010