if you have ever been cheated on...

does this make you more likely to cheat or less likely because you know how much it hurts

really cheated on, not high school stuff

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I think it all depends on your mind frame. My boyfriend used to cheat and had a bad rep... but I never cheated on him.. But thoughts had crossed my mind. But what in the world would two wrongs, make right... NOTHING!!!!
    deverrick

Answer by deverrick at 2:48 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• To me cheating is the biggest act of cowardice I thought about it but I remembered my mom did it and my soon to be ex and if I have to cheat I have sunk to the bottom of the barrel now I figure I will just leave.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:51 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I would never cheat. Period. It wouldn't increase my chances of cheating if somone cheated on me, because i've simply made up my mind that it's not an option. EVER.
    Anonymous

• It made me want to leave, not to get back at him by cheating. The best revenge is to live well and that's what I did. I left, I found myself again, I moved on and now live a happy life. He's miserable. He still cheats on his current wife. All that is behind me and I like my life.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I have been cheated on. The second I found out I threw him out. The experience doesn't make me any less likely or more likely to cheat. I stay faithful because I love my husband I couldn't even think of being with some one else.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Less Likely for me.. because it hurts so much. It makes me think about it more though. Doing the same thing to him, because he always tries to justify it.
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 3:33 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• it made me more likley to "cheat" on the guy who cheated on me but once i finally grew up and got the F away from him ... it made me less likley to cheat on my current SO who doesnt cheat on me.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:48 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• All it made me do was get a divorce. I'm not going to change my personal values cause of a jerk like him.
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 6:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2010