Do you think that President Obama promotes socialism? In what way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Do you mean KARL OBAMA MARX or do you mean CHAIRMAN OBAMA MOI, OBAMA CASTRO, ADOLPH OBAMA HITLER, OSOMA OBAMA, BERRY OBAMA, OBAMA CHAVIZ?

I guess it makes no difference, there all SOCIALIST.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 4:58 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Absolutely! What else could wealth redistribution, universal health care (no, it isn't quite that yet, but once it is all said and DONE, that is what we will have!), and government control of the biggest part of our private sector industries be, BUT SOCIALISM???
    Anonymous

• How does he support CAPITILISM?  He doesn't. He wants everyone to have everything even if they didn't EARN it.

Anonymous

• Anyone who encourages government dependency is a socialist!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:34 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Everyone else said it well already.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:45 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• read my recent question... and tell me if thats a socialist act against our freedom.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:49 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I'm a huge socialist.

It's easy to say that you want less government when you have everything you need.

Just like Republicans complain that it's easier to say we don't need a right (such as the right to bear arms) when we don't use it.

It just depends on your lifestyle.
    Anonymous

• It's easy to say that you want less government when you have everything you need.

***
    And in this country, there is NO REASON why you can't WORK for everything you need or want! We are all responsible for the choices we make and the life paths we choose. This country offers more for it's "at risk," impoverished, and minority populations than it does for it's so called "privileged" citizens--yet those who are eligible for such entitlements rarely use them to better themselves!

Everything I have today is die to my hard work, sacrifices, and making the right choices! I decided my "lifestyle" would be better than what I had growing up, and I expect that my children will want more than they have growing up (which will be a very tall order!) :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:56 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

I am sorry but, I fail to see where YOUR FAILURE TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE is MY problem. Earn what you want/need. I don't want to pay HIGHER TAXES so, you can live a comfy life.

matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 5:00 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Hope I spelled them right, I broke my glasses today.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 5:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2010