Stressed

I feel bad all the time me and my hubby stay stressed out all the time we never get anytime to spend alone with each other til both kids go to bed and then it is time for us to go to bed..... Anyone else have the same problem? Its like we are having trouble getting along because of all this but I manage to make it work out..... We love our kids with all our hearts we just need time alone.

Heather9601

Asked by Heather9601 at 3:18 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• you dont have anyone who can babysitt?
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:27 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• My DH and I were having the same problem. As much as I hate paying to go out to eat, it has actually helped having a date night once or twice/month. I have been planning sleepovers with my son's granparents to give my hubby and I some kid-free time to spend with each other. We only started doing this about a month or so ago, but we seem to be much happier.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 3:38 PM on Jun. 16, 2010