Do you ever visit YouTube...

...to watch videos from once-upon-a-time?
You know...the videos that you loved as a teen and sometimes like to watch now just for the fun of it?

Which ones are your faves?

PrydferthMenyw

Asked by PrydferthMenyw at 3:30 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, and many different videos. I like to watch the cartoons and commercials from the 80's, when I was s child. It's even weirder if you watch commercials from the 60's...to see how much everything has changed in advertising! Youtube is really a great source for so many things!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Today I watched a couple of the earlier Madonna videos and some of George Michaels....gotta love the 80's!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:31 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Yes I do. The other day I watched a Picture Page episode you know with Bill Cosby. Ahhhh memories. Then I watched Fraggle Rock and some other things like old McD's commercials.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 3:32 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Yes different strokes
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 3:40 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I know what you mean LovingSAHMommy about watching the old commercials! I watched one of the original Reese's Peanut Butter Cup commercial a while ago just to show my teen daughters that I wasn't making it up about two people bumping into each other and that's how they got started....lol. Too funny!

My 21 y/o daughter found The Electric Company on YouTube and plays an episode every morning for my 16 month old granddaughter to watch while she eats breakfast. I laugh all the time. I told her to try to find some ZOOM! episodes if she could....remember that show?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:35 PM on Jun. 16, 2010