Tonight on Nat Geo - Are one of these men the 2nd Coming? Thoughts?

Meet three men who believe the Second Coming has already occurred and that they walk the Earth as the Messiah. Pastor Apollo Quiboloy, the founder of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ in the Philippines, claims to have built a worldwide following of six million. Sergei Torop, a former Russian traffic policeman, is believed by thousands to be the literal reincarnation of Jesus of Nazareth. Then, David Shayler, a former British MI5 agent and whistle-blower, claims to be the Jesus soul incarnated as man.

Read more: http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/inside/4916/Overview#tab-Overview#ixzz0r2zu8WC1

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Anonymous

• Thanks! Im a NatGeo/History Channel nerd and I love watching most of the shows.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 4:09 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I'm a massive nat-geo nerd LOL. I have this set to DVR.
    RissaBusch

Answer by RissaBusch at 4:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• They are impostors, the second coming has yet to happen. Thanks for the link I am a lazy typer. Blessings..

Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 5:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Matt. 24:5;Mark.13:6;Luke 21:8 is what I have to say about it. If there are people out there who are convinced they need to read their bibles!! Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 5:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• From what I have heard and remember of the Christian beliefs, there will be one of two ways Jesus will return. 1. He will come down from the skies for all to see, surrounded by glorious light, so none can deny who he is. 2. He will come like a theif in the night, and only those who are going with him will see him and they will all just disappear.
    Now, I don't realy buy into any of this, it is just what I remember from when I was a Christian and what I have seen on here. But it does sound like it would be interesting.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:19 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• They only had clips loaded on the page for two of the men. The first one; who am I to say... The second one is running a scam from here to eternity and back (in the Philippines) I'm not even Christian but I'm pretty darn sure the reincarnation of Jesus isn't going to be running a tv show and saying he'd be happy to step in as President if they asked him to!

/OP/
    Anonymous

• The thief in the night means we have no idea how soon he will return, and the clouds are the way he will return. No one will be able to deny anything once they see Yahshua on the clouds. It will be interesting to see. I wouldn't want to miss it for the world! Blessings...
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 7:59 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• No. He won't need television coverage. Read the Bible for full details.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 9:58 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I just finished watching that show. I've decided that's the way I'm going to have to go if I want to get some real money. Prey upon the weak-minded! Yeah. Do you suppose they'll do a special program on the WOMEN that think they are the reincarnation of Jesus next week?? That would be awesome!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 10:11 PM on Jun. 16, 2010