whats the funniest thing you have ever seen in public???

someone running butt naked through a rally's drive through in chrystal city,mo hahahaha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• um...i dunno People of walmart is pretty entertaining.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 3:56 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• A naked kid...though I thought it was kinda wrong being that it was in a really crowded and very public place where God knows who is there.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 3:57 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• @ lowencope- I was almost going to say the same, but then I realized I would have to go there later this week. I always arm myself with my cellphone, just in case. Man, seeing it IRL can be scary though!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:57 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• A couple years ago, there was a reader board under the gas price sign on a Shell sign in Nashville.
    It said:
    Unleaded: your arm
    Plus: your leg
    Premium: your first born

And I thought that was just hilarious. There was no actual pricing, no numbers, the number part was blank. All it had was the words under the blank number part.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I was driving down a very busy street (in Seattle) and I saw a guy peeing into the street, in on coming traffic haha
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• An old man (maybe 70ish) wearing a leather vest and ruffled pink panties......I live in New Orleans, there's a lot to see here, lol.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 4:59 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• A few months ago,we got behind this mid 80's Olds that had ZERO suspension,so everytime he'd brake,or hit a bump,the whole car would bounce like 4 ft in the air! I thought I was gonna pee my pants laughing at this car! i dunno how he was able to drive it without getting seasick!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:52 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• hahaha these r all fun ny but i swear there is nothing funnier than seeing your 70 something yr old landlord wearing nothing but chaps lol
    Anonymous