Homemade Fathers Day Ideas <3

I am needing some ideas for homemade fathers day (basically requiring no money) First off I think these mean more and we are on too tight of a budget. I will keep this post up to offer ideas to all other moms looking for similar ideas as well. Please only offer ideas (for example no saying he didn't do for me so I'm not doing for him.. that's just petty!) Think creative and guyish...

hotrodmomma

Asked by hotrodmomma at 3:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Holidays

• im doing coupons... im not sure what im going to put on them tho lol
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 3:57 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I will add my first few ideas i have so far. I am going to have the kids make him cards. We are gonna make a MEGA BIG chocolate chip cookie! and I am making his favorite supper (enchiladas) and he gets to relax and watch NASCAR . Every other year I have had the girls pics taken professionally at wal-mart but there's just no money for it this year (maybe set up a time for photo ops for fathers day to make up for it though......?
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 3:58 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Last year my boys made a picture. We painted cardboard pieces and wrote letters on them to spell out, "We love Daddy" I printed out some pictures of the boys and we glued it all onto a piece of styrofoam.
    SabrinaLC

Answer by SabrinaLC at 5:47 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• you could make him a hat from the kids with something he really likes.. ex: my dad loves golf and boating, so DD is going to try to get him a boating hat, if we can't find one we will probably look in the craft section for decorations for the hat to make it more personal. (Hats= $5.00, decorations=$2.00).

If we were making something golf related I could glue gun some golf tees into a drink holder, or even a sail boat (if I was that creative, but I'm not, lol).

If he liked sports cars, you could have the kids build sports cars out of Styrofoam or wood or tooth picks or even noodles.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:14 PM on Jun. 19, 2010