Do you have a Unicornuate Uterus?

I am looking for other women who have a unicorn shaped uterus. I would like to know the sucess and stuggles you have faced. My husband and I have been TTC for 2 years and I have a unicorn shaped uterus. We have decided to take Femara for fertility and do an IUI next cycle. Hopefully some of you out there have been through this.

Hilde44

Asked by Hilde44 at 3:58 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have/had a septate uterus...have you done any research on it? Mine was fixable (as much as it can be) with a small outpatient surgery.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 4:21 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• i followed a young lady through her journey of ttc w/ a unicorn uterus (at least thats what she called it) she now has a little boy.
    heres a link to her blog..

http://unicornuterus-myjourney.blogspot.com/2008/11/no-one-said-it-would-be-easyor-did-they.html

Anonymous