so i got a BFP 6/6/10 and 6/8/10 what should i expect?

my last preiod was the end of april i havent been to a doctor yet [trying to get medical insurance] but the woman at birthchoice told me im about 6 weeks? i took the test cos my stomach was hurting and i was feel nauseous. we were TTC but this is our first baby. what should i expect. and how far do you think i am?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Rachelxbby

Asked by Rachelxbby at 4:07 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you could be 6 weeks, but it's hard to say because some women have longer cycles than others. i'd go to the library and find a good pregnancy book :-) congrats
    Anonymous

• There are little calculators that you can use online. Just input your last menstrual period and it will give you a pretty good estimation. Expect more nausea, and even vomiting at this stage. You may become very light headed at times if you move to quickly. Some abdominal cramping is normal.. But you should never have heavy bleeding with it. Good luck!!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 9:26 PM on Jun. 16, 2010