Any body done the Disney cruise?

My little girl is 4 1/2 and wants to go to Disney World but alot of people have told me to wait until she is a little older. So I thought about doing the Disney cruise this year and going to Disney World later. How was it? Do the kids like it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Travel

• My best friend and her family did it last year and we are going in September with them. When they went last year their daughter was 3 and their son was 6. They said that the kids had a blast! The kids camp is supposed to be awesome. They keep the kids super busy (when they aren't with mom and dad). Snow White comes and reads them a story, Cinderella comes and plays dress up with them. There are movies and video games. The shows are broadway quality. They have separate buffets/menus for the kids and after dinner every night they get a Mickey ice cream bar. My friend told me that when they would go pick the kids up, the kids would be upset they had to leave kid camp. Also they give you a beeper in case the kids need you.

It's Disney, so you know they are going to make things great and all about the kids. We can't wait to go!
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 6:26 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I have cruised on Disney ships several times, here is a blog post I did about our 3 night cruise in December of 2008 with our then 3 year old and 6 year old. I also have great photos on my Facebook page you can get it from the blog. Love the Disney Cruise Ships and Castaway Cay is "Amazing"!

http://enchanteddestinations.blogspot.com/2009/02/disney-cruise-line-3-nights-aboard.html
    TripWitt

Answer by TripWitt at 9:27 AM on Jun. 22, 2010

• I have friends that just did that 2 months ago and absolutely loved it.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 9:51 AM on Jun. 22, 2010