How do I mend my broken heart....literally

How on earth do I stop crying and balling and squalling. My husband left me and wants a divorce. I see him constantly because of our daughter. I text him, I call him, I'm so in love with him. My original question was "how do i convince him to come home" and then I read it and realized I'm pathetic. I have a part time job, I WAS in school but now I can't afford it, I can't quit begging him to come home.... please someone make it go away. Not to mention.... I can't pull myself together to even be a good mom. I used to be such a good mom.

JamiJoMom

Asked by JamiJoMom at 4:31 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Only time will tell and it is up to you to pick yourself up and move on God Bless You!
    talk to God he will show you the way.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• First of all stop begging him to come back to you and stop trying to contact him all the time. You should look at it this way. If he does not want you. Why do you want to be with someone like that. He will probably treat you like crap if he did come back. breaking up is a morning process. Let yourself morn

Answer by louise2 at 4:40 PM on Jun. 16, 2010