I really wanna be a mom be he calls me crazy!

Well i've been talking to my husband about having a baby for the last couple of months and we've tried but no luck, last night i brought it up again and he called me crazy... am i crazy?? what should i do??

Mrs.Simmons09

Asked by Mrs.Simmons09 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• idk if you are crazy, give us some background lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:37 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Sometimes it takes a lot longer than a few months to get pregnant. Why does he think you are crazy? Just because you want a baby? Maybe he's not ready?
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 4:44 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Are you SURE you WANT a baby with a man who called you CRAZY for wanting to have his baby???
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 4:47 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• yeah just because i wanna baby im crazy, im not sure if he's ready or not he confuses me about it at one point he wants one and then next thing he doesnt,.
    Mrs.Simmons09

Answer by Mrs.Simmons09 at 4:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Not meaning to sound rude but how old are you?
    Anonymous

• im 20
    Mrs.Simmons09

Answer by Mrs.Simmons09 at 5:03 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Well... are you crazy? Maybe now is not the best time to be having a baby if that is your husbands reaction to trying...
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 5:03 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• my boyfriend was like that i do, i dont, i do, i dont, wait i do! and now we are pregnant and hes excited!
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 10:00 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• its just i hate that he does that, he gets me all excited for nothing and i end up all sad n depressed cause of it.
    Mrs.Simmons09

Answer by Mrs.Simmons09 at 5:38 PM on Jun. 18, 2010