Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Penile implant question

Does anyone know how to tell if a guy has one?


Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Health

This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • maybe look for scars around his pelvic bones

    Answer by shay1130 at 5:06 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

  • thanks, he had me rub beneath his testicles and there were two very hard marble-like things in there. I don't know what they were but I got online and the closest thing I could find was penile implants. Not sure if that's it but I will look for scars. He eventually got hard but quickly lost what we worked so hard to get!

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

  • If you figure it out let us know.

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN