What is the best way to carry a 4 month old on your back?

I just started carrying my little one on my back. He is 4 months old but big for his age - he is in 12 month clothes so think REALLY big. What is the best way to carry him? I am a little concerned about cutting the circulation off in his chunky little legs, is this a possiblity or am I just paranoid? Should I be tucking his legs in or keeping them out? Also, his head control is pretty good so should I wrap under or over his arms? I'm really new at this, I never carried my older son on my back or in a wrap at all. Any advice appreciated!

YzmaRocks

Asked by YzmaRocks at 5:07 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• A mei tai is nice, but I've also do the secure high back carry. Go to you tube and liik up sqishymommy 1 secure high back carry. Also her other vids are great.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 5:11 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I would wait for a back carry. Look at the Moby warp website at their holds/wraps...that should help.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:14 PM on Jun. 16, 2010