Would this make you feel bad?...

Well it's my fiance's b-day today, he just got done work at 4:30 and left within 15 mins of being home to go out drinking, so he most likely wont be home until I'm in bed. I know it's his b-day and should be able to go out and do what he wants, but it makes me feel really bad that he would rather be gone then spend time with me for his b-day, I will only get to see him that 15 mins all day. Would this make you feel bad? or am I just being a baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• how old is he??

sounds like a twenty five year old or younger
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:09 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• he's 20
    Anonymous

• Yeah it's his birthday but you are his future wife. He should be spending his special day with you. If he wanted to go out then he needed to take you with him. My husband is amazing and wouldn't think about spending any important days without me & the kids.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 5:11 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• 20 is pretty young
    hopefully he will out grow this
    some men do, some men do not

does he have a drinking problem?
    or
    a I just want to hang out with buddies and not live up to responsbilitty problem??
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:14 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• It would hurt a little bit, but it is his birthday
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 5:15 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• He doesnt have a drinking problem, he drinks maybe 2-3 times a week, he just likes going out.. I know for my b-day he is the one I want to spend it with, but I guess he doesnt feel the same way.
    Anonymous

• I would be hurt. It's his birthday, so supposedly a special day, and I personally think he should want to spend his special day with you because he loves you. You can't force him to stay home, but it would hurt me too. Can't you go out with him?
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 7:48 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I am 8 months pregnant so I cant go out drinking, and dont even want to be around a bunch of drunks, so I stayed home. Oh well I guess.
    Anonymous

• I would feel hurt. But I usually do when DH wants to do something without me. It seems like we hardly get time together with his hours at work... And I know he needs time to do what he wants.. but yes. It hurts.
    Anonymous

• i know how you feel me and dh have been together almost 6yrs and hes 21 and he goes out on his bday with his friends instead of wanting to be with me and his son im sorry i hope he grows out of this stange im still waiting for mine too...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Jun. 17, 2010