I dont like sex and its hurting my relationship

I am Not in anyway experienced when it comes to sex... so I SUCK at forplay... I am at a loss on what to do because I know that need to please my SO but I dont know how.... HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Trade with me. My husband doesn't like sex either.
    Anonymous

• HAHA I wish my SO loves sex he could do it 5 times a day and still want more
    Anonymous

• If you're inexperienced, you may be feeling nervous or have low self esteem that makes you think you cannot "bring it" but girlfriend, if you talk to him about how you feel he may be open to you experimenting on him. You could be pleasantly surprised with his reaction and would in turn enjoy it more. Don't worry about all of the little things and just roll with it.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 5:17 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• They have sex tapes out there, not porno's but helping. We watched one together and it showed different ways and new idea's to try. Really turned our sex lives around.
    Anonymous

• Where you told as a child that sex was bad? Sex is the most intimate way to conpenetrate into your husbands heart and soul, it is what makes you ONE. You feel inadequate for some reason, just do what comes natural.

Answer by older at 5:22 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Maybe you have some issues that a counselor could help you get over? SOme women have problems trusting and giving themselves over to pleasure. They think it is wrong or something. If you love someone, you do want to be close to them and you can learn together.Ask your SO what he wants and try to figure out what YOU want. Sex /lovemaking is important in a relationship or a marriage.
    Anonymous

• Its me (I asked the Q) anyways I am sexually abused as a kid and went to a lot of therapy for it! took me a long time and I overcame a lot of what I was feeling... I just like somone said am afraid to try things i dont know... its hard to explain how I am feeling about the whole thing!
    Anonymous

• Perhaps if you were married, you would feel differently. The giving of sex should not be the basis for forming a "relationship" with a man. The sex is the culmination of the courtship, which is really the getting to know each other on such an intimate basis that, after marriage, the sex is not a problem because the trust has already been established. As someone who was sexually abused as a child, I understand about the trust issues. I think it is perfectly permissible to let this relationship go if it has to be based on your giving him sex. That should never ever be the basis for any relationship, especially one that you might hope would one day lead to marriage. Let him go, and wait for a man who wants to know you intimately as a person, who wants to understand you, who wants to love you for who you are on the inside, and not someone who will give him what he wants!!!
    Anonymous

• Just ask him what kind of stuff he likes.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 5:37 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Part of the fun of sex is learning. The more you practice the better you get. I tell SO that I don't have one of his things so I'm just trying to figure things out. Men have the same body parts as other men but it doesn't mean they all work the same. Just tell him to show you what he likes done.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:44 PM on Jun. 16, 2010