A Sense Of Feeling Extremely Overwhelmed!

You're a positive and upbeat lady. But what happend when you're feeling so overwhelmed that you don't know if you are coming or going and all you can do is cry. How do you pull yourself out of the slump?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Health

• Ive been stuck in the slumps for years, so I cant help you there, just try to cheer up buttercup ;)
    Anonymous

• Just think of me, at home alone with a 3.5 yr old, 2 yr old, and a 6 month. Maybe your situation won't see so overwhelming then. I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed myself today.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 5:35 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I eat. :(
    Anonymous

• hugsYou just rest for a while. Try a bubble bath, read a book, alone time, meditation, soft music...something with little stress, even just a walk in the park. If things are overwhelming you then list them so you can knock them out one at a time until they are manageable.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Give it time. What has previously worked for you? We all get down and sometimes it seems like 'stuff" and other wordly crap will never end. But it does. Try looking back to other bad/depressing times in your life. Do you like to talk about your problems? Keep a journal? How about prayer? Personally I read Psalms in the Bible. But only the happy ones.
    Anonymous

• relax! If youre house is clean and kids are okay, know that God will get you thru this! You seem like a wondeful woman, and you jsut need a time out! GL
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:51 PM on Jun. 17, 2010