has any one on here gotten pregnant while on yaz birth control pills.....

and was your baby born fine and healthy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Not on yaz, but I got pregnant on ortho-tricyclen(sp?) and my son is perfectly healthy. I am really glad it happened but was really shocked at first. my periods was always messed up, I went months and months at a time with out bleeding the whole time I was on the pill, so I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 4 months along.I really didn't have any symptoms no morning sickness, no cravings or anything.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 6:03 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• i did im 35 weeks pregnant the only prob i have is there is a blood clot on the placenta
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 6:22 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• cause im at least 8 weeks pregnant and i just found out that im pregnant. and i was still taking yaz and now im spotting brownish/pinkish blood only when i wipe.
    Anonymous

• see my doc put me on yaz not for birth control reasons but to regulate my periods
    Anonymous

• and the dose of my yaz is only 3 mg
    Anonymous

• yeah and I miscarried
    Anonymous

• Not on yaz, but I got pregnant twice on nuvaring and miscarried both. If your worried about it I would see your Dr. There isn't much they can do if you're miscarrying, but it could just be from taking the pill so long. Also spotting in early pregnancy is normal. GL
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2010