Have you or would you be willing to try an open relationship with SO??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• My hubby and I are considering this as we speak. Listen, we LOVE each other to death and we have the utmost respect for each other. But SEX does not equal LOVE. Sex is sex. Whether it's 1 yr or 20, sex with the same person gets boring no matter how you spice it up. We just want to have fun with our bodies and our sexuality. This is something we want to try together. And it doesn't mean we have problems or issues in our marriage. We have a great marriage and that is the only way this would work b/c there has to be mutual respect, trust, and love.
    Anonymous

• Maybe.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Nope. I prefer not to have to be terrified every time we have sex, that i'm unknowingly getting more than expected.

We're free to do as we please, have friends, hang out, etc. But choose to remain mutually sexually exclusive. It is considered an asset.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:03 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I wouldn't be willing to. I love SO and do not have any desire what so ever to be with anyone else. And I would hate the thought of him being with anyone else. But I have been in open relationships in the past. I think you have to do whatever works for you. But honestly think if you REALLY love someone that you wouldn't want anyone else. JMO.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 6:06 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• No. Way. In. Hell.
    I love him far too much to share him. He feels the same way.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:06 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I have one. It doesn't work for everyone. It took some getting used to but the more I quit complaining about it the more he started staying home. He just loves to chase but he seems to do it less and less now that I don't nag
    Anonymous

• for me and my husband no....i always wondered how other couples handle that. can it get confusing?dangerous?what if the outside parties get feelings?not saying its right or wrong, everyone is different
    Anonymous

• Never. I wouldn't get married if I wanted an open relationship.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 6:32 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Nope. We both would be too jealous. Really I have no desire for other men anywey.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• NO WAY. I LOVE MY HUSBAND TO DEATH. IT WOULD DEVAstATE OUR SOLID MARRRIage and our kids lives> he is my true soul mate
    Anonymous