how do you deal with yourself of having a child that does drugs

ok he got in trouble living with his dad, then got into drugs him & his dad got into an agrument he moved back home with me and my b/f last year in july. he was still doing drugs he cryed for my help ask me for my help. i tryed i thought i tried, i guess not hard enough. he went to court last yr was put on house arrest. then got off hse arrest he was clean playing foot, basketball. but when that was over he got right back into drugs again. tested postive from his parlor officer, broke parole. went back to court now he sits in a drug & acholic camp. but he is doing good. but how do i cope? he also stole my pain pills that i take, im disablied

b.maloney

Asked by b.maloney at 6:06 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• Does the drug camp have a program that you can attend counciling sessions with him?
    Anonymous

• i went through slot with family and friends, and to be honest support the kid and take him to a place where he is comfortable, and where he is not tempted! Plus alot of addiction is feeling alone! Be there and listen! GL
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:36 PM on Jun. 17, 2010