I need a recomm. for some well written love scenes (book)?

I am writing a book, but I havent read many that have well written love scenes.. Any book recommendations? I just want to read a few styles and see what I like so I can get an idea...... I dont want REALLY detailed, like stories from Hustler..lol, but something that definitely turns up the heat.

Thanx.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nora Roberts has some scenes in most of her books that will turn up the heat.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:10 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• You are not understanding the purpose of YOU BEING THE WRITER. You can't read someone else's work and figure it out. Go out and Live It then tell your experience in the story (or how you think it could have been better). This is not your first request for others to help you write this book. That worries me. Maybe you are not ready to be an author. As a published author, I would never ask others for help writing my book. Not bashing, just saying.
    Anonymous

• I am not published but I am a writer you should write what you think romance is write about what you would like to happen and you should write from the pit of your being. Think about things you would like to happen or read about. Spin it and make it be. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:18 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• i will be published and produced by 2012.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:19 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I am not trying to steal anyones ideas, but I think that you cant lose anything by research.. no? I have only had a small bit of romance of my own in life, and have seen examples in movies, and I just want some ideas also of reading love scenes. There is no harm in that..

I am also not trying to be some amazing author and become published.. if it happens that is grat. But I have had this story in my head for 12 years and I need to get it out... I may not be the best writer, so I am looking for advice. Nothing wrong with that... sounds to me like you may be a bit pretentious.. IMO. BE worried all you want. One day I just may surprise you. :)
    Anonymous

• there is a book called one tough hombre i dont knoe who wroe it but it is GREAT!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 17, 2010