What is the nastiest thing your child(ren) have ate or put in their mouth??

MY DS PUT GUM OFF THE SLIDE IN HIS MOUTH THE OTHER DAY...HOW GROSS LUCKILY I SAWS HIM PUT IT IN HIS MOUTH AND GOT IT OUT QUICKLY

lendales_mommi

Asked by lendales_mommi at 6:11 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My used bloody tampon that he grabbed out of the bathroom trash...............BARF!!! I brushed his teeth while freaking out!!!! SOO GROSS!!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• DD once found my diaphram and had it in her mouth for like a second. SO glad I always was insane about keeping it clean and disinfected... but I still freaked when I saw her.
    Anonymous

• My 2 year old DS licked a bird poop out on our deck last summer. I ran in and washed his toungue with soap & water on a towel. YUK! He was fine though.
    Anonymous

• LOL thanks ladies
    Anonymous

• My dd was chewing on a used band-aid she had found. I about freaked out! Washed her mouth with soap! At least it was a kid band-aid, seems better than an adult one.

Do I win the contest? LOL
    Anonymous

• The mud pie they made.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Poop.
    Anonymous

• His own poop......ughhhhh....He is now 29 y.o now, He had figured out way to early how to take the tape off the diaper, had him down for a nap, when I went in to check on him, he was just having a good ole time....alll on the walls, crib, him & he was just smiling, Oh my Gosh it was horrible trying to clean it up.GAgged the whole time. But he didnt seem to mind.
    meme4x

Answer by meme4x at 6:49 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Uggg...When he was about a month old, while his daddy was changing his diaper, he peed everywhere, including in his own mouth...YUCK!
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:01 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• boogers

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:11 PM on Jun. 16, 2010