I JUST HAD A BABY 1 MONTH AGO AND IM ALLWAYS DEPRESS I FIGHT WITH MY BABY DADDY ALOT WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Health

• Talk to your Dr.
    Sunnysidemama

Answer by Sunnysidemama at 10:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• what i would do its sounds lame but right signs all over the house like take a breath or the hardest thing in this world is to live in it live for your baby or stuff like that and i would wake up and think iam alive i am living for all the ones who cant i have a baby and millions dont or cant have one and i just try soo everything in a good light it helps
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 10:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• First stop saying baby daddy!! your boyfriend/ ex/ husband whatever he may be! I think alot of moms go thru a depression and it's best to speak with your doctor about this so it is taken care of properly.
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 10:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Those first months are so tough, especially if you and your son or daughter's father have not been together long or are not getting along.

See your doctor about the depression. Get outside, the sunlight is so good for your mood.

If your boyfriend/ ex (not sure what he is) lives with you, you'll have to ask or tell him when you want help. Men don't have the mothering instincts we do, and if you need him to take care of the baby so you can take a shower, let him know.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• My hubby and I never had a fight until the day we brought our baby home....UGH!

From what I have read its kinda normal to fight after having the baby and its a tough adjustment. Hang in there, think about all you have accomplished in the last month, your doing the right thing by talking to others and setting up a support system!
    sondrajoy

Answer by sondrajoy at 2:27 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I think it is normal . Your hormones are trying to go back to normal you are adjusting to a new baby which is alot of work and it is hard for him too. If you think it is out of hand talk to him he may be feeling things he can not talk to you about . Then maybe get some outside help counseling or something
    angeleyesm

Answer by angeleyesm at 1:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Whenever I am fussy a lot I start taking a supplement called pro-g-yam cream which has natural progesterone in it. If you want to know more about it just e-mail me.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 12:36 AM on Jun. 30, 2008