Secret Shoppers

Is this a legit line of work to get into?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have heard some people say its legit, but more work than what you would think just because there is a lot of paperwork. So I'm not really sure.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 6:40 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Yeah...when I worked fast food we had secret shoppers. I read an article on msn a while back that had one website where you actually got secret shopper jobs and it wasn't a scam. I don't think you get paid much, if anything. If I remember correctly the food, or whatever else you buy, is your payment. I can't remember exactly.
    AmazingAmanda

Answer by AmazingAmanda at 8:33 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I just started my own service.  Here is an article I wrote about how:

How to Start Your Own Mystery Shopping Service

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:56 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• There are legit ones, the pay varies from job to job. There is paperwork and scanning or faxing receipts which is mandatory in any that I have done. I have only done a few since the pay is low and I spend more in gas than they pay (which is once a month), usually you have to spend money to show the date and time the shop was done. The one company that comes to mind was Sassie mystery shoppers.

mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 9:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• It is legit, however I personally think it was way too much work for such little pay. I tried a couple different companies, but I felt that it was a waste of time. I work from home, and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my almost 3 year old son, and 15 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:52 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I tried this and paid for the list of stores and got one store for $15 not worth it in my opinion. I found a real job from home and love it!

http://www.WorkingGreenMoms.com

Moriah
    MoriahL

Answer by MoriahL at 12:14 PM on Jun. 21, 2010