Do you use the same knife/spoon to make PBJ sand?

I hate washing dishes so if I find PB in the jelly jar, I don't mind too much. Someone saved me/themselves from washing another utensil! (We don't have a dishwasher, can you tell)

Vero0724

Asked by Vero0724 at 6:40 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes I use the same knife! Its as easy as doing the peanut butter first, then wiping the knife off on the other piece of bread then speading the Jelly. Then there is no problem with peanut butter in the jelly jar!

P.S. I sucks not having a dishwasher!!!
    Anonymous

• I can't stand finding panut butter in the jelly jar and the jelly in the peanut butter jar lol so I use a knife for the peanut butter and a spoon for the jelly
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:42 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Yep what anon 6:44 said

I have a dishwasher and I still hate doing dishes, lame I know
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:57 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I use squeeze jelly. You put the pb on,then use the same knife for jelly,no mess

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:07 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Yes. I just lick the peanut butter off the knife first. LOL! (Just kidding about that last part.) =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 7:35 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I detest finding foods mixed together!
    I use a knife for the peanut butter and a spoon for the jelly.
    When making cold cut sandwiches, I use one knife for spreading the mayo and a separate knife to cut the sandwich in half.
    Same with tuna....I scoop out the mayo with a spoon and use a separate spoon to stir the tuna mixture with. If it needs more mayo then I still have a mayo-only spoon to use so that the mayo doesn't become contaminated with tuna.
    I guess washing one more utensil by hand is not much of a chore for me.
    I do think cross-contaminating foods is disgusting just because someone is lazy.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:04 PM on Jun. 16, 2010