what are the bennefits of ur job?

im a social worker and my husband is a probation officer and a youth advocate our both of our jobs covers our health care for us and our kids (medical,dentist etc),our 3 bedroom apartment in beverly hills,our gas bill,and our telephone bill,

what bennefits does ur job have?

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 6:49 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• Im a college student (going to school to be a social worker) and a mom right now... my job offers me lots of studying, cleaning, and cooking! lol

My husband is a concrete floor polisher, and he pays all of our bills... condo, utilities, and health insurance.
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 6:52 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• NONE, but the one im applying for has a retirement plan package type deal, medical, and vacation deals..great pay (for me) and AWESOME HOURS!!!!
    Anonymous

• My husband is military and our benefits are full insurance, free meds, housing, no bills like gas, electric, water, sewer, trash, recycling, etc. , A nice home, good pay, free family fun, Basic allowance for sustinance, jump pay, good hours (for him) and the pride of doing whats right! My jobis beign a mother, and that provides cleanliness, stability, and love!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Residaul income from home! Plus you can pass down your business!

http://www.WorkingGreenMoms.com

Moriah
    MoriahL

Answer by MoriahL at 12:13 PM on Jun. 21, 2010