do u do the speed limit(be honest)

i dont know im scared out of my mind to get into a car accident i always do the speed limit my husband,mother,and sister on the other had goes above and beyond the speed limit

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 7:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I usually do the speed limit or about 5 over but no more! Im to scared to get a ticket lol
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 7:03 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• i do it or a little below. not only can't i afford a ticket i can't afford gas as it is why burn it up. if i can't get somewhere on time then i have no buisness going. JMO
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 7:08 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I either go the speed limit or up to 5 mph over. I pretty much stay at the speed limit though, I'm paranoid about getting speeding tickets. I've yet to have one, and don't want one. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:11 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• most the time yes because I don't want a ticket!
    Anonymous

• I dont.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 7:19 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I 'try' to stay at the speed limit, but usually I am a bit over.....
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 7:24 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I do when I am in city limits and neighborhoods. On the open road...not so much.
    offrdngal

Answer by offrdngal at 7:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Well when DS is with I don't go any faster than 5 over, but otherwise I tend to not pay attention and speed at least 10 over. It is bad I know, I just don't think about it.
    krystie-tina

Answer by krystie-tina at 7:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I do between 5 miles below to 5 miles above depending on the traffic around me.
    I hate to go any slower, but that sometimes cannot be helped in bad weather or when the traffic is backed up.
    I refuse to go faster than 5 miles above the speed limit and anytime I am in a 25 or 30 mph I will stay at those levels because they are usually set in neighborhoods where kids play and you cannot stop quick enough if you are speeding, even only 5 miles faster.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• If my kids are in the car yes, 5 over would be my limit! W/out them...not always!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2010