am i the only 1 that cand stand anonymously answers(*EDIT)

ok i told u guys first that i couldnt stand anonymously answers and comments but i didnt tell u why,so now i will
ok first off half of thee time a anonymous person makes a comment its really rude,and there eather judging some 1 or questioning there parenting skills and there to scared to reveal there self some anonymous people do have good reasons for being anonymous but most of them are just being rude thats why i cant stand them,
is there anyone who feels like that?

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 7:21 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yeah sometimes. it's really easy to hide behind the ? if you are trying to be rude.
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 7:23 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I understand what you are saying but i like the anonymous for when i am answering questions that I do not want others to know it was me because it is either embarrassing or i don't want to be judged. But what i hat more people who correct spelling and grammar who cares lol
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 7:24 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Anonymous is key when the subject in unable to convey your opinions to your children. They take a statement you make and then remark about how they're happy your child died.
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 7:30 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I just ignore them. There is no reason to be rude when someone asks a simple question wanting advice
    Anonymous

• I do anon for the sex questions

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:37 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• its that desire of yours to "get back at them" with hate mail or some rude comment in return that makes them want to do it.
    Some people don't like honest answers, the Anon prevents unwanted emails or any association with a screen name. Its a shield.

Also some people don't want something embarrassing posted with their picture tacked next to it.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:33 AM on Sep. 14, 2010