What is the best way to potty train? I've tried everything. My daughter is 3 yrs old. She knows when she needs to go to the bathroom, however she will not go on the toilet. She get scared when she has to go on the toilet. I need some help here.

sherry0677

Asked by sherry0677 at 7:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• try treats like cookies or candy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:02 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• try getting those smaller size toilet seats and put them on top of the regular toilet seat maybe she's scared of falling in .I would give you mine but I borrowed mine, from my mother in law, And I don't think she has it any more because all her grand kids are grown now. Its just the middle ring of the toilet that you are looking for. The part of the seat the boys lift up so they can go. gl
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:30 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Get a toddler potty, start a sticker chart, or she can take her dolly potty.
    grace2joy

Answer by grace2joy at 9:30 PM on Jun. 17, 2010