what would you do?

my husband is taking me out to supper and maybe a movie. he doesn't really do that since we had our daughter but i was wondering is now a good time to kinda get out of my shell and dress up and look nice. i know that this to some will be a DUH! kinda answer but i am in such a rut. don't really take care of myself since i have everyone else to deal with. what would you do if this was like your "first date" again?
would you end it with maybe some romantic music and dancing in the dark, a blanket on the ground and wine, or what? really need the romance fairy my way!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• DEFINATELY WEAR A MINI- SKIRT a V-NECK BLOUSE, SEXY NYLONS, HIGH HEELED SHOES FOR OUTFIT need to get other advice about the rest when you go out for dinner, feed each other
    Anonymous

• i"d seduce him!!! lol
    Anonymous

• wear something that makes YOU feel great
    even if not a skimpy sexy outfit, if it makes you feel great this is more important than if others think the outfit is sexy
    when you FEEL sexy, you are
    after becoming a mom, sexy is different when taking about clothes, comfort is now a key, do not wear anything that makes you feel uncomfortable and not yourself

example, if he loves high heels but that will make your feet sore all night, you will not be feeling sexy, diffintely try to look your best, but he will not miss the heels if your face is beaming with confidence

have a great time
    try not to call and check on the kids (hard to do mom-i know)

make the time about you and him

ENJOY!
    i am jealous, would love some time out of house alone with mine
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:07 AM on Jun. 17, 2010