does anyone else ever feel this way?

I feel like I am stuck. I feel like I am unimportant and that my dh blames me for all of our problems even the things I have nothing to with. I am tired of feeling this way. He has been cranky all day snapping at the kids and me all day so I told him I was going to my moms for the night and he got mad so I didn't go. Nothing works we can talk but he never sees things my way and if he says he does I feel like it is to get me to let it go. I just don't know what to do. Money is our biggest issue since he is not working and I am a sahm due to health issues. He has been laid off and hasn't been able to find a job since. I guess I just need to know someone else has felt this way and it got better. Any advice? No bashing please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• If talking together doesn't work have you ever tried talking with someone else. Maybe another persons point of view could help like a close relative or a professional.
    Anonymous

• I totally know where your at. My DH does the same thing and he got fired from his job Oct of 09....so we're going on a year now that he's been unemployed. I feel horribly stuck and he keeps making excuses why he can't get a job right now....then months later why he can't get a job again.
    I don't know what to do....we're living off other people and he still wants to be irresponsible with the money we do have.
    Anonymous

• That is a stressful situation, and I am sure many people have been there! Money issues are the main cause of fights in relationships especially when money is tight. I'm sure he is feeling just as unimportant as you since he is unable to provide as well as he used to since he is laid off. I'm sure everything will work out, these are the type of situations that make you stronger and appreciate the little things in life. Maybe try and get out of the house, go to the park or for a walk. Try and keep yourselves busy, maybe have a yard sale! He probably isn't used to sitting at home and it is getting to him! Hopefully he will be back to work soon! GL

Anonymous

• I always feel stuck. I was married before, and I felt stuck... but I did get out. Now this time its even harder. I don't want to burden my parents by living with them. But me and my husband never get along. It's like we're just two people living with each other. We don't act in love ever anymore. I miss feeling love for someone. and feeling it in return. I sure hope I don't live out my life with a man I don't feel love for.
    Anonymous

• i have different issue but feel the same and treated the same

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:02 AM on Jun. 17, 2010