How to get my hubby to stop smoking...

My hubby has recently (the last year and a half) started smoking weed. He hid it from me for a long while. I just so happened to smell it on his breath one day. I told him that I didn't like him smoking and the fact that he didn't smoke is what attracted me to him. His answer to me is always "but I don't do it that much". He continues to do it even though I hate it. How can I get him to stop smoking? Or, am I making too much out of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• when you figure out the answer to that question please let me know. he will do what he wants to do.
    Anonymous

• theres nothing you can do except leave he will only stop if he wants too!! If you leave for a couple of days, go to your moms or something and make him choose Weed or us!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Jun. 17, 2010