I am 6 weeks pregnant and I was gonna lay on the floor on my stomach to play a game with my kids...and...

it really hurt...I had to move!

I cant believe it feels that way at only 6 weeks!

Is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• could be gas, swelling or just hormones

if it hurts don't do it, congrats
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:17 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Mines done that during every pregnancy (4). And all of mine were fine. Might just be a little more sensitive than most people..
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 8:24 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Completely normal.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 9:17 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• It all depends on the person. I have a friend that couldnt lay on her tummy after 2 months others 4. With me. It was 7. Seriously. No joke. I asked my doc if it was ok and she said if it didnt hurt and the baby wasnt going nuts inside like i was smashing him then it was fine. Even after 7 months i still did it here and there. I just slept on my stomach nitely till i was 7 months.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 9:25 PM on Jun. 16, 2010