Would love to stage houses but don't have the money for classes to get the certificate. Can I do it with out one.

Have always wanted to be an Interior Designer, My 22 year old son is living my dream. I taught him everything he knows. I wanted to be a home stager, cannot afford the 3 day class to get a certificate. I am a single mom working 3 jobs, 6 days a week. I get no alimony or child support even though it is owed to me. I have to help myself and my kids. I know I can do this, it's natural to me. I just need a chance.

kjadeyes

Asked by kjadeyes at 8:18 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Home & Garden

• apply for the jobs, show some pictures of what you have done. painting, staging, etc. you don't have to a certificate to do anything that a certificate is made for. ie pharmacy tech (you don't need one) medical admin (you don't need one) and i know more than one person in both of those careers that have no certification for those jobs. you just have to apply and keep applying you'll eventually find someone to hire you.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:37 PM on Jun. 16, 2010