Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If I won alimony and it was court ordered, and he is not paying.

Can I put a lein on his business?


Asked by kjadeyes at 8:24 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • first he has to be held in contempt and will probably go to jail, i bet he'd buck up and pay something then. i would talk to a lawyer about getting something like a lein but i doubt you can put him in a debt over alimony.

    Answer by angevil53 at 8:33 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

  • Ugh....really, just collect child support and leave it at that. He shouldn't have any tie to you and you shouldn't want any tie to him. Get a job and move on with your life!

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Jun. 16, 2010