what is wrong with my girl?

Since saturday my nine year old started having stomach pains all over . Figured at first she had a tummy flu or something, but after a couple days and she says it hurts not sick. She had diareah on Saturday but not much else since. I started giving her miralax, then today I gave her milk of mag. She was still in pain all day so I called the doc and the nurse said to give her a suppository. I did this three hours ago. Right before I gave her the suppository she had a little more diareah, but nothing else since. I'm getting worried. She still hurts and not poopin much at all. Her bottom is hurting when she does get anything out too. I don't know what to do. I"m going to take her to doctor tomorrow. anyone know what this is?

Roisin07

Asked by Roisin07 at 9:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• food poising maybe?
    Anonymous

• cramps? pms?
    Anonymous

• yeah at first I was thinking cramps...

but if she is having issues with bowel movements it could just be that she is severely constipated. I am sure the doctor will be able to help you out though. Normally mirlax helps my SS.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 9:40 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• listen tummy pains "all over" for that long...call the doc again and demand she is seen. could be a hernia, appendicitis, blockage, ya never know and why let her keep hurting? good luck and hope its nothing....
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:56 PM on Jun. 16, 2010