how many of you have a nanny? what are you kids ages?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• My son has a nanny only during the summers and then goes to Montessori during the school year. My husband and I both work full time. I work four days a week so my nanny has a four day work week as well. My son is three, almost four. He has known her since he was an infant. She is in college and is home on summer leave. So it works well for us. I will be sad when she graduates...but it is great while we have her. He loves her like a big sister. It is hard to find someone you trust with your child. It is one thing for someone to babysit occassionally. It is another to trust someone with your child all day while working and trust to respect your home and privacy. For us, if I could adopt this great girl I would. I also work with her mother. So things just worked out.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 10:45 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I like to be around for all the milesones! I am a SAHM not that a nanny is bad, but i dont think i could do it! Im even freaked out by daycare..lol but if i did have one it would be nice for special adult occasions like anniversary!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 12:36 PM on Jun. 17, 2010