Your biggest critic?

Being a woman we are very judgemental of looks... Do you feel your your own biggest critic? As horrible as it is I stand in the bathroom looking in the mirror just picking out everything that is wrong with me! I hate it! I wish it didnt matter! I know I am having a bad day because I just sit here and think of all the ways I can improve or change my body!!! Why? Why do we as women feel we have something to live up to? I know my husband loves me, I know that I am not over wieght, I know I am not ugly! But I know I am not "perfect" either....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm totally my own biggest critic. I do the same...pick out everything wrong with me.
    Anonymous

• me too. my husband helps me a lot though. he is good about telling me little things that he loves about the way i look. he hates when i'm just knit picking myself to death over things i cant even change.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:30 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• now i am but as a teenager my grandmother was...she would tell me not to eat certain things because they would make me fat..or not to wear that because it looked trashy..you shouldnt shave your legs but once a week, always something. I think our mothers or (my grandmother in my case) molded us into however we see ourselves
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:30 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I am most definitely my biggest critic...physically, emotionally, at work.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:47 AM on Jun. 17, 2010