Phrase that annoys you the most?

The phrase that annoys me the most is "My baby daddy". It's like nails on a chalk board.

ReneeK3

Asked by ReneeK3 at 9:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• That bugs me too.. did it come from the maury show or some thing? My friend does it..uggg
    Sunnysidemama

Answer by Sunnysidemama at 10:15 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• i hear my friends say that as well and it does bugg me uberily
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 10:22 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• OMGGGG!!! I so hate when people say this as well. i have a friend in a mommy group im in and she is married and well, her and her dh split well not even a month later he became, "baby daddy"! so when she posted and said something it just irritated me and when i said something about her saying it, she got MAD at me. I think she is a great person, and it really effected our friendship i think but i still hate those words. lol!!
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 10:26 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I Hate the phrase, can I ax you somtin.....instead of can I ask you something......but baby's daddy is really annoying too.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I cannot even understand half of the abbreviations  and Phrases soo they don't have the opportunity to annoy me!! LOL LOL
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 10:37 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• when people call other people bra! like " Hey bra!" that kills me
    sarahmarie85

Answer by sarahmarie85 at 10:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I hate when people put PIOG... It annoys me for some reason.

I also hate the term sperm donor. Yes, for some reason at one point I used the phrase, but that gets under my skin more than baby daddy.

Oh, and the phrase I swear, I was on birthcontrol, it isn't my fault I got knocked up... PLEASE!?!?!?
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 10:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• "God's will" and "Bless her heart" seem to be the big flashing light that unwanted advice or gossip will happen. When those phrases come I try to get out of Dodge FAST!
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 11:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I am not crazy about "I feel ya" instead of I feel for you. Guess we are going to start talking text if this keeps up. Love that commercial though where the mom and daughter talk in text!
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 11:44 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• URHonor, your pic is scary! LOL!
    I am annoyed by "I got the cereal" rather than "I have it"
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2008