has anyone actually had implantation bleeding as a sign of pregnancy?

I've heard of it but it's never happened with any of my previous pregnancies. I just had spotting today and I'm kind of crampy.... my period was form june 5th to the 10th. Do you think this could be it???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had never even heard of it until CafeMom. I have never had it either. I have been pregnant 4 times.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:09 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I had it with both kids. It was a little light pink spotting for a few hours. by spotting I mean it was pink on the TP when I wiped. It happened around when my period was due. I would think you would just now be or soon be ovulating if your dates are correct.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:25 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• okay so it probably wasnt implantation bleeding? it it normal to spot in bewtween periods then?
    Anonymous

• Well, nothing is an exact science. I guess for some people spotting between periods could be normal. I know stress and really mess with that cycle to. Are you on any kind of birth control or are you TTC?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:35 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I had it with one of my pregnancies, it was pinkish and only happened once. Since your period just ended it's not likely that your spotting is implantation bleeding, but not impossible. The spotting could of been caused by your cervix getting bumped or rubbed against during sex or it could just be your body being wacky. If you are worried call your doctor, if only to ease your mind.
    PeytonNBella

Answer by PeytonNBella at 7:39 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• No.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:57 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• It depends how long your cycle is. If you have a super short cycle then yes it could have been. The average cycle is 28 days but some are shorter and some are longer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• We are TTC
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I would just wait and see. That's really all you can do. technically even if it was implantation bleeding, which I personally do not think is likely, it would be to early to test. It never hurts at call your doctor to see what they think though Good luck!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:09 PM on Jun. 17, 2010