Had baby May 4th...

when should I expect my first period? I bleed for 3 weeks, she's 6 weeks now. I really want it LOL! I know in a few months I'll be screaming I'm sick of it but I'm ready to start my birthcontrol but I can't until I have it. I'm so not ready to have another baby!

- not breastfeeding.....bash feel free but its what works for me & child

rebel07

Asked by rebel07 at 9:44 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well it can take a few months, or it can come like clockwork.You are only about 6 weeks post partum so I would guess at least another couple weeks, really no way to predict mama. hang in there and use protection :).
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:49 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Just wanted to let you know that your descision to formula feed is ok in my book!
    Anonymous

• Its pretty bad that so many woman on cafe mom are so horrible to the other moms that we feel the need to say "go ahead and bash".... isn't that aweful? This is supposed to be a site for support, but so many woman feel the need to ask "please no bashing" or to say "bash if you must".
    But to try and answer your question... I think you should probably be expecting it without two weeks or so... Didn't you have a six week check up? Did you ask your doctor?
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 11:26 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• MJ- Yeah I had my 6 week check up Tuesdsay. She asked if I had it yet I told her no, she said thats ok. So I'm just anxious to get it!

& I agree I put it on everything I asked. I try not to bash when it comes to stuff like this but when folks are cheating on their man or something like that dependin on the situation I sometimes bash too. So I'm probably not better lol.

Thanks Anon!

-OP
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 8:13 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• With my 4th baby (she is almost 4mo) I didnt get it back until 14wk PP. I was def getting very nervous LoL It never took that long with the others!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 1:51 PM on Jun. 17, 2010