Do you have a great husband but still often fantasize about an ex?

I always have this nagging feeling that my ex and I have some unfinished business to attend to.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• me too. i miss him so much. :'(
    Anonymous

• I should clarify. I LOVE my hubby. He is the man I want to be married to, not my ex. But I kind of just want some more time with my ex, but then eventuslly still marry my hubby. BTW- what does DH mean? I'm new.
    Anonymous

• If by fantasize you mean I picture myself looking uber hot and sexy after my career takes off in a few years and I casually run into him somewhere...then yes I do. He sees me, wonders why the hell he ever let me get away, notes how lucky my husband is...and I hang out with him and totally ignore the fact that we ever even had a romantic history because I'm so totally in love with my life, husband, and children. *sigh* If you mean...do I daydream about sleeping with him...NOPE. Just that I'm flaunting what he can't have. :-)
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 11:18 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• DH= dear husband
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 11:21 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I used to but then I saw him with his current GF and remembered how much of a jerk he could be (he was being really mean to her) and got over it. I still miss some things about him. But my fiance is a way better man in every way!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I miss somethings. He was in to sex games my husband is not into, so I miss that.
    calebmama

Answer by calebmama at 1:56 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• it has been almost 10 yrs and yes he burned a scar into my soul
    mysilentmorning

Answer by mysilentmorning at 6:29 PM on Jun. 17, 2010