EBT and junk food.

some one made a good point. How DO you know what the people are paying with? I mean how do you know they are using EBT. here it looks just like a credit card... I wouldn't know...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• They obviously have their nose shoved up too closely from where it should be, lol. It's like...get a life and stop worrying so much about other people! Don't people like that have anything better to worry about? I honestly don't know that I even know what an EBT card looks like!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:57 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I do not disapprove of anything to do with food. I disapprove of welfare checks... free money so someone can sit on their butts and do nothing..

Anonymous

• I't's no one's damn business what people buy.
    Anonymous

• Some people are just THAT nosey and memorize what an EBT card looks like and watch the cards people in line in front of them use. How sad :(
    Anonymous

• I personally just pay attention to how fast the checker is going and putting my food up there...lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• I don't pay any attention to how people pay for their food. None of my business.
    jamesmommy512

Answer by jamesmommy512 at 10:57 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• It does not look like a credit card. The state's name for welfare is splashed across the front of the card. I have traveled to several states and manage to get in line behind the one EBT customer who is checking out. Believe me, it's not hard to see what it is.
    Anonymous

• The only thing on my mind at the check out is if I have enough food for dinner for my son and I. The last thing on my mind is how someone pays. Good grief.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:22 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• The only time I pay attention to how someone is paying is when they are paying with a check. It's usually some old lady who waits until all the groceries have been scanned before she even begins to fill out anything on the check. Then she has to pull out her driver's license, etc. Otherwise, I have no idea what people are paying with, nor do I really care.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:25 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• actually, my ebt card is an american flag credit card! It does not say EBT or us government! That is a damn lie! You are foolish adn mean!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:47 AM on Jun. 17, 2010