Do you have any tip for potty training for 3 years old?

My 3 years old boy,he doesn't want to go to potty,i mean poopy.he still have that moment with his diaper.what should I do.?I tries so hard to invited him,give him a stickers to cheer him,but all of that seem not gonna worked.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Buy him a nice pair of "big boy pants". Tell him that big boy pants cannot be dirtied.
    Anonymous

• then when he goes on the potty reward him with those mini size m and m's. its worked for me and my boys!
    Anonymous

• put him in regular boys underwear bet he wont like how that feels, Also at night put him in training pants at night when he goes to bed. You can also put up a chart and every time he goes in the potty during the week those day get a star . And at the end of the full week , if he did good he gets a sticker, gl.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:19 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I agree with incarnita. He won't like feeling dirty. Does he attend a preschool? Being around other kids helped my daughter. She understood that she needed to be clean if she wanted to attend preschool. The teachers deal with this all the time.Good luck.
    Sasha51

Answer by Sasha51 at 8:30 AM on Jun. 17, 2010