has anyoneeseen on the news yesterday about the lady that just gave birth 2 triplets? She was the worlds oldest lady to give birth to triplets she was 66 years old.

I guess she is dying or something now, but she said she didn't care she said her dying wish was 2 have kids so she did. What do/did you think of this? I perosnally thought that was 2 old the lady looked like she couldn't get around hardly and she will probably not be around to see there child graduate or even get married. How do you get pregnant at that age? I thought you go threw the change by that time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I think this woman was very selfish. At 66 she has condemned those children to life w/o a mom and that is wrong. She will not live to see those children out of their teens. I know no one is guaranteed tomorrow but this woman was only thinking of herself not the babies she brought into the world. Just because science makes this possible doesn't mean people should.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• i think this is absolutely selfish!! i cant imagine how she did it without the help of technology and the doctor who assisted her if it was one should not b practicing. its not fair to the children.
    Anonymous

• This is just crazy! What country does she live in? Are there no orphans she could adopt? I agree with the anon, this is absolutely selfish. She had to have some sort of help to get pregnant at her age, so I have to wonder why she didn't do this when she was a bit younger, when it would have been better for all involved...
    29again

Answer by 29again at 11:52 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Hell, a 66 yr old chick can get pregnant and here I sit at 23 and have to go through HELL to get pregnant! WTF!!!
    chelleybeans

Answer by chelleybeans at 12:06 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• op here

To CHELLEYBEANS sorry to hear that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I think that God chose for her to have children and you have no right to judge her!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:52 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

OP HERE come on 66 years????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• there is two differnt stories. A 72 year old in India gave birth (to one child) about 2 years ago, she is the one that might be dying. The 66 year old is also from India. Not too sure about her health. I'll post a link to both...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,594684,00.html?test=latestnews

http://www.fadedtribune.com/2010/06/66-year-old-woman-becomes-first-time-mom-after-giving-birth-to-triplets/

the last one has a pic of the triplets, the one in the middle is a lot bigger than the other two. I'm happy for her.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:33 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• yes! If God did not choose for her to have them, then she probably wouldnt have gotten pregnant at such an elderly age! It is not easy to do at that age concidering menopause which hadnt happened to her yet! That is a miracle! Maybe those childen are here for a reason!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:44 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I don't think God has anything to do with this. It was Invitro,don't you think? I wonder why everyone thinks God is responsible for billions of events and births and tragedies and triumphs, etc. THEY are YOUR deeds , not God's. He didn't cause this woman to conceive three babies. Think about it and stop being so mentally lazy that you leave it all up to God or deceive yourself about God. He creates us then leaves us to live our own lives ,using our own brains. Sheeesh....it is just that simple,if you THINK about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jun. 17, 2010