teen years...

so one question I read earlier had me pulling out my MP3 player and listening to some music. I have a lot of stuff on there that I use to listen to from when I was a teenager, and it just brought back some good memories.. (mostly 90's music).

WHat are some songs or artists you remember that will always be goodies in your mind? Or some funny memories that go with some songs...

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 11:13 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love Blue-Eiffel 65 still. LOL. The controversy of what they were saying still sticks with me. Awesome.
    Summer Girls - LFO.
    Drops of Jupiter - Train
    Almost all the songs by Nirvana...

There's a bunch!!
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 11:21 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• LMAO, I loved all those songs.. I'll have to add them to my MP3 now, lol. I forgot about blue. lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:30 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• oh I forgot to list mine:

Next- too close
    TLC, 2 pac, usher, boys II men, semi sonic, third eye blind..
    lou bega- mambo # 5 ...meredith brooks: bitch... oh there are soo many.

I remember one song that me and my friend loved because it would make you want to cry with how sad, yet romantic it was. pearl jam.. Last kiss. ..

I can't listen to it now.. i was in an accident when I was 8 months pregnant, and that song just makes me think of the what ifs. (thankfully we were okay, but I couldn't image life without my DD now).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:37 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Ace of Base!!! I loved them :)
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 11:44 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Most of my iPod music is from the 60's and 70's because that's what my dad blasted on the stereo while I was growing up. I was born in 77. Some 80's music is good, but nothing newer than that is iPod-worthy, imo.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:59 PM on Jun. 17, 2010