why is my hair so stiff?

ok so i wear weaves alot, because there easy to deal with
i have a nice texture of hair(mixed w.mexican,black,
belzian,and creole) so today after i take my weave out i wash my hair blow dry it....etc and i go to the shop to get it pressed i noticed that my hair is super still and not the usual bouncy,
does anyone know why this is happening?

p.s i dont use any products in my hair no gel no greese

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 11:18 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Have you tried using a relaxer?...Some relaxers come with a really good conditioning base in them. You should try that and see if that works. You could also use a hot oil treatment and get a really good conditioner and leave it on your hair for a few hours and then wash it out...Do that for about a month or so, and your hair should be back to beautiful. You should also invest in a kakakiki Komb Brush. It also has a lot to do with how often you are washing it. Check out ezinearticles.com for more tips and answers

Good luck!

gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 12:50 AM on Jun. 20, 2010