What do you recomment packing for the bag to take to the hospital?

I used at list I found in a magazine when I had my first baby. Its been three years, so I dont remember what I took. I just know I want to take only what I absolutely need. I will not feel like unpacking a lot of unused stuff when I get home.

MayBaby0507

Asked by MayBaby0507 at 11:22 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Clothes, stuff for your shower, extra socks, hair ties, chap stick,
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 11:24 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• big underwear... otherwise you have to use those mesh ones the hospital provides. Don't forget a hair tie. Then just the obvious stuff:

camera
    baby book for foot prints
    phone/charger
    shampoo
    soap
    glasses/contacts
    clothes/baby clothes
    car seat
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 11:30 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• ^^all that and coins for the vending machines, outfit for your babys hospital pics
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 12:04 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• i say disposable footwear. anything that hits the hospital floor should not return home with you. such awful germs in the hospital!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:37 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Laptop! I just had a baby and was so happy I brought mine!
    Anonymous

• other than the basics if you dont want to wear the stupid hospital gowns the whole time bring a few sets of comfy pjs... ohh and maybe a book to read while you wait for baby to come ( i was in the hospital for 16 hours bored untill i went into full labor) and make sure your camera is fully charged.
    Anonymous