Have you ever met someone and just felt like this was the one?

I think I have. Granted we both have a lot on our plate right now with other things and it will be a while before we can really see if things work, but for some reason it all just seems worth it. He seems like he is the one that I was meant to be with. Just wonder if anyone ever felt this way or if it is the newness of it all. I have never felt this way about anyone before, close once but not this intense.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Jun. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes I have and everything was perfect! He was just happy to be alive and lit me up, but I couldn't get over the fact that he was also happy making 25 grand a year and had no desire to do anything else. I had to let him go...
    Anonymous

• Every time I feel like you described, it always turned out to be just the newness and excitement. But I hope it works out for you.
    Anonymous

• yep, and four years later, I married him :)
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 11:38 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• Yes, when I saw him I knew he was. Now were married and still madly in love!
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 11:49 PM on Jun. 16, 2010

• We met, 20 min later we went to my place and been together ever since. I've never met a man like him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Yes and now I am married to him :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• When I met my husband I knew he was the one instantly. We met when I was 16 and when I went home later that day I told my mother that I was going to marry him. She laughed and said I was crazy. We started dating the night we met and have been very happy together ever since =)
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 2:04 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• I met my husband when I was only 15.. at the time I thought "yes he is the man for me" but we were just teenagers so I didnt really put much thought into it, but here we are just past our 9 yr mark, 5 yrs married. so ya I have felt that way
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:38 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Yes, but I was wrong.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:54 AM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Yes, I have, 6 months later I married him and a year after that I divorced him. Someone can feel like 'the one' but sometimes its really you just getting caught up in the moment. Lust is instant, love has to grow... IMO
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 11:12 AM on Jun. 17, 2010